Chrysler - 1999 ram van 1500 rusted frame not safe to drive
I have bought Chryslers in the past,but after the conversion van that I bought new has rusted frame with holes in it I think I have had enough .It was bad enough that the body started rusting before 7/70 and was not covered because it was a conversion van.
Now at 10 years old the front frame members are rusted and falling apart.What more can I say I will not pay for online advice and any car company should be able to build a vehicle that the frame will not rust out in 10 years.Note never been in a major accident with vehicle and am the original owner
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."