My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top.Little by little, it became unglued.

Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and their faulty windows! I contacted Chrysler and they would not assist me with anything. They said the windows are only made to stay in "glued" for 5-7 years! WHAT.....never heard of such a thing.

So, this is a $3,000 experience to keep this car and repair it myself.

Knowing the problem, Chrysler should have stood behind their product!!!!I don't see Mercedes or Audis windows falling out!

Review about: Chrysler Car.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Call your dealership. If you are located in south there is a extended warranty that chrysler has for this issue.

There must be something about 2005 Chryslers.My 2005 PT Cruiser convertible, though it was five years old when I got it, only had 4500 miles on it, but was out of warranty (five years OR 50,000 miles, not and).

All of a sudden, the windows and top completely stopped working. I learned the problem was with the car's computer, and it could only be fixed for $1200. The car didn't even have 5,000 miles on it, and needed $1200 dollars in repairs! I found someone who fixed it for $100, but it happened again at 6,100 miles.

The next repair cost $300, and I'm almost at 9,000 miles now. They felt it should hold, but we'll see.

It's still way below what Chrysler quoted.No more Chrysler's for me.