My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top.Little by little, it became unglued.
Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and their faulty windows! I contacted Chrysler and they would not assist me with anything. They said the windows are only made to stay in "glued" for 5-7 years! WHAT.....never heard of such a thing.
So, this is a $3,000 experience to keep this car and repair it myself.
Knowing the problem, Chrysler should have stood behind their product!!!!I don't see Mercedes or Audis windows falling out!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Crossfire Chrysler
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease. I had a leak in the roof that everytime it..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate. I am pissed..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."