My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top.Little by little, it became unglued.
Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and their faulty windows! I contacted Chrysler and they would not assist me with anything. They said the windows are only made to stay in "glued" for 5-7 years! WHAT.....never heard of such a thing.
So, this is a $3,000 experience to keep this car and repair it myself.
Knowing the problem, Chrysler should have stood behind their product!!!!I don't see Mercedes or Audis windows falling out!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Crossfire Chrysler
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I was eating muchies flamin' hot baked snack crackers, and I tasted and smelled ammonia.so I look at the ingredients and one of them is ammonium bicarbonate. I am pissed..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "One prop are predators and do not work with tenants or do what they are responsible for in the lease. I had a leak in the roof that everytime it..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."