Chrysler - 2005 Crossfire window UNGLUED!

602 of 780 Chrysler reviews

My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top.Little by little, it became unglued.

Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and their faulty windows! I contacted Chrysler and they would not assist me with anything. They said the windows are only made to stay in "glued" for 5-7 years! WHAT.....never heard of such a thing.

So, this is a $3,000 experience to keep this car and repair it myself.

Knowing the problem, Chrysler should have stood behind their product!!!!I don't see Mercedes or Audis windows falling out!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
602 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
,,,

Oct 28, 2012 #561391

Call your dealership. If you are located in south there is a extended warranty that chrysler has for this issue.

0 0 Reply
Sko

Aug 09, 2012 #526572

There must be something about 2005 Chryslers. My 2005 PT Cruiser convertible, though it was five years old when I got it, only had 4500 miles on it, but was out of warranty (five years OR 50,000 miles, not and). All of a sudden, the windows and top completely stopped working. I learned the problem was with the car's computer, and it could only be fixed for $1200. The car didn't even have 5,000 miles on it, and needed $1200 dollars in repairs! I found someone who fixed it for $100, but it happened again at 6,100 miles. The next repair cost $300, and I'm almost at 9,000 miles now. They felt it should hold, but we'll see. It's still way below what Chrysler quoted. No more Chrysler's for me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chrysler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler.
Filing a new complaint about
×