Product: 2008 Chrysler Town And Country Car Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Chrysler - Not honoring warranty. Horrible service

After several years of Jeff Wyler service doing everything on our van they failed to honor the lifetime warranty. Chrysler customer care stated the warranty was up to the Dealer. However Jeff Wyler Chrysler failed to honor the lifetime warranty, The service advisor was unaware that Chrysler had a lifetime warranty at first. This was the first alert that there would be a problem with the transmission. My complaint is with the lack of service from the JEFF WYLER dealership and from Chrysler for not making JEFF WYLER honor the warranty.
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
I didn't like
  • Worst

Jd Byrider - Not sure

my car is having electrical issues and many other issues with it since i got it and i dont know how to go about either returning the vehicle or getting a new one from them.
2.9
Insurance Quality
Reply to reviews
Hello Brandon, Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I am very sorry to hear of the mechanical concerns you have experienced with your vehicle. I completely understand the frustration with unexpected car repairs and it is my goal to try and turn this...

2008 Chrysler Town And Country Car Review

Chrysler sucks!! Anything and everything that can go wrong with a vehicle has went wrong on our 2008 town and country. Will never by another Chrysler in my lifetime!!
2.4