my 2009 dodge avenger needs a transmission control module.when my mechanic tried to order the part.he told me it would cost me $700.00 plus labor, but it was on backorder from several dealerships.

one dealer said he had 35 on back order. my mechanic suggested I try myself to see if I might be able to find one. I also went to a dealership and was told the same story that they are on backorder. I told him my mechanic has been trying as well to get one he also told me the price is now $1400.00.I told him I was told $700.00 , and he said it was, but the price now is $1400.00.

in the mean time I have a car that is not shifting and I am afraid that the transmission may go out , then I would end up needing to replace that, and I know that would cost even more money. I am just letting you know in case you are not aware of this problem. To me it seems that this must be a problem you are having with this model of car, since the part is not available and so many are on backorder.I would think that this should be a problem Chrysler would be willing to look into and take care of at no cost to the customer, since it is becoming the problem it is. I am looking forward to hearing an answer from you in regards to this problem and hope it can be solved quickly and without any cost to me , if for not just the inconvience that I am having and wondering if one of these days my car might brake down and not be able to drive at all.

this is my transportation to work I can' t afford to be without my car!!!!!!! thank you in advance . Jerry Johnson e-mail address is johnsonj4@cox.net.

phone number is 702-433-1637.A VERY UPSET DODGE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: 2009 Dodge Avenger Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Problem i am having and not being able to get it solved.

Comments