My Chrysler 300 Hemi, 2006 engine blew without warning in August, 2015. The car had 112,000 miles on it. In July I took the car to a local dealer, Dallas Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep with the check engine light on. After 3 days in the shop, it was returned with, cannot find a problem. Three hours after I picked the car up the check engine light can back on. I notified the service writer with an image, and he never responded. The engine light went off the following day. A month later I had driven the car about 200 miles and stopped at the grocery store before returning home. When I came out (15 mins.) to start the car it would not start. I called AAA for assistance, had it towed to a local garage, after inspection I was informed that there was no water in the car. The engine had run HOT and no warning indicators had come on. I then had the car towed back to Dallas Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in Dallas. They informed me that the engine block was blown and I would need a long block, cost $8,900.

I asked why this didn't show up when it was in the shop in July, with check engine light on. They had no response. I filed a complaint through Chrysler customer service and asked for repair assistance. Chrysler offered no assistance on the repair since car is out of warranty.

I filed a BBB complaint against the dealership and found they had many complaints and a low BBB rating. I then contacted a lawyer for assistance. The lawyer issued a demand letter in Sept. to the dealership and they have yet to respond.

I am now trying to sale the car. I will never own/purchase another Chrysler product!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2006 chrysler 300c from Chrysler and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8900 and wants Chrysler to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service accountability. Author liked the most i liked the cars and service until now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

I send you cyber cry towel.