Chrysler - Bubbling Paint on Rear Bumper
My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015 summer for the bubbling paint on my rear bumper. The first time pictures were taken and they took my name and number. I never heard from the dealership again. I then went in during the middle of the summer and I was told to go across the street and get an estimate from the body shop and bring it back to them and they would turn it in to Chrysler. I was informed that I should have done that in the first place since they had no record of my first visit. I never heard from them again so I went in again at the end of the summer of 2015 and I was told that I needed to go get a copy of the estimate for them again because they didn't know what happened to it. I work FT during the week days so asking me to go get another one seems a bit unprofessional on their part.
To date nothing has been done and the bubbling continues to get worse. I'm hoping you can help me and confirm if they questioned you about this matter or not. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone number is 218-327-2797 and my cell is 218-248-5428
Thank you, Sandra Johnson
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Chrysler 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "Picked up a Sebring V6 2.7 liter and runs good now I fixed all the *** MANUFACTURING PROBLEMS ,first my radiator just starts leaking because the aluminum tabs that hold..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair. Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it..."
- "I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut. The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic. I..."
- "Bought a 32" December 2015 for when My daughters visit and put it in their room. Less than a month later, and used two (2) week ends, had vertical color..."