Featured Not resolved

My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015 summer for the bubbling paint on my rear bumper. The first time pictures were taken and they took my name and number. I never heard from the dealership again. I then went in during the middle of the summer and I was told to go across the street and get an estimate from the body shop and bring it back to them and they would turn it in to Chrysler. I was informed that I should have done that in the first place since they had no record of my first visit. I never heard from them again so I went in again at the end of the summer of 2015 and I was told that I needed to go get a copy of the estimate for them again because they didn't know what happened to it. I work FT during the week days so asking me to go get another one seems a bit unprofessional on their part.

To date nothing has been done and the bubbling continues to get worse. I'm hoping you can help me and confirm if they questioned you about this matter or not. My email is: sonnydaymom@yahoo.com and my phone number is 218-327-2797 and my cell is 218-248-5428

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2013 chrysler 200. Chrysler needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 chrysler 200 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chrysler.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Oh to be young again.

You didn't live through the era of 3 years old rust-buckets.

Or the infamous Chevy Vega, which was noted to have begun rusting in the showroom.

The front fenders of our 1958 Impala rusted through so badly that the headlights wiggled and jiggled.Our 1959 Imperial had Flintstone floors.

My friend's 1966 Ford broke in half right in the middle when the frame collapsed.

Your story is typical. You're a nice, trusting, friendly, sonnydaymom.

I wish my sister would have handled this for you ; it would have been ancient history by now and your car would look right. It's not unusual for paint to bubble on and improperly prepared surface. A little dirt, grease, oil, spray=crap or anything else could cause that.

Especially if that bumper cover is plastic. Cheap.

Annoying.Ugly.

Vallejo, California, United States #1168364

To resolve this go to their lot with your car and show prospective customers the problen and describe the dealers failure to resolve the issue. They are hoping to put you off until the warrantee expires.