Chrysler - Bubbling Paint on Rear Bumper
My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015 summer for the bubbling paint on my rear bumper. The first time pictures were taken and they took my name and number. I never heard from the dealership again. I then went in during the middle of the summer and I was told to go across the street and get an estimate from the body shop and bring it back to them and they would turn it in to Chrysler. I was informed that I should have done that in the first place since they had no record of my first visit. I never heard from them again so I went in again at the end of the summer of 2015 and I was told that I needed to go get a copy of the estimate for them again because they didn't know what happened to it. I work FT during the week days so asking me to go get another one seems a bit unprofessional on their part.
To date nothing has been done and the bubbling continues to get worse. I'm hoping you can help me and confirm if they questioned you about this matter or not. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone number is 218-327-2797 and my cell is 218-248-5428
Thank you, Sandra Johnson
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Chrysler 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "CROOKS! Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass, under warranty, LEMON!!! Chrysler can't fix intermittent starting problems happening since purchase! Been in shop 8 times and still no solution! Chryslers ..."
- "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..."
- "My royal wad pose to have extra bacon lettuce tomatoe and mayo there was no lettuce or tomatoe they added ketcup got the grill person got and attitude when i..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."