Chrysler - Bubbling Paint on Rear Bumper

My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015 summer for the bubbling paint on my rear bumper. The first time pictures were taken and they took my name and number. I never heard from the dealership again. I then went in during the middle of the summer and I was told to go across the street and get an estimate from the body shop and bring it back to them and they would turn it in to Chrysler. I was informed that I should have done that in the first place since they had no record of my first visit. I never heard from them again so I went in again at the end of the summer of 2015 and I was told that I needed to go get a copy of the estimate for them again because they didn't know what happened to it. I work FT during the week days so asking me to go get another one seems a bit unprofessional on their part.

To date nothing has been done and the bubbling continues to get worse. I'm hoping you can help me and confirm if they questioned you about this matter or not. My email is: and my phone number is 218-327-2797 and my cell is 218-248-5428

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03 #1168364 Vallejo, California

To resolve this go to their lot with your car and show prospective customers the problen and describe the dealers failure to resolve the issue. They are hoping to put you off until the warrantee expires.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.