My name is William Martin I live in Jacksonville Florida I was at your Dodge Jeep dealership in Arlington I bought a a 2013 Hyundai Elantra I was told I would be able to trade it in after I kept it for one year well I have that allowed to for one year now and they tell me that it's too much equity on the car when they sold me the car it had 43,000 miles on it now I feel like I'm being taken advantage of I was just in their office a few days ago and they told me they would not take it for a trade for a Dodge 1500 I even ask them about a used Dodge 1500 what's the act like he was willing to let me have I told him I asked me if I had any money down and I told him yes they asked me how much I had now I told him I had like $3,000 they told me it wasn't enough now I really feel like I'm being taken advantage of because now they said the car is outside now with equity but if you told me to keep the car for 1 year and you would pay it off and I do have it in my contract saying that you would pay it off now you're just not holding up your word is this is what Dodge Jeep dealership this without because it makes me very unhappy and sad and very disappointed in the knowing that this big corporation like this one what do me like that I'm a very hard working person & I don't like to be lied to I was told I would be able to trade in an app I kept it for 1 year well I have been wanting for 1 year now and they tell me that is too much at 40 on the car when it's only the car is here 40 3000 miles on it I feel like I'm being taken advantage of how to send their office are you dating go in a told me they would not take it for trade for dodge 1500 I even ask them about a used dodge 1500 west act like you going to let me have a problem I ask me if I had any money down and I told him yet daphne how much I have now I told him I had like 3000 dollars they told me I was in an hour now I really feel like I'm being taken advantage of that now it in the car that bad now with a critique but if you told me to keep the car for when you're you would pay off and I do have it in my contract me that you would pay off now you just not holding up you were ready this is what dodge jeep dealership is about because it makes me very unhappy instead of very disappointed in knowing that is the corporation like this 1 what do me like that I have a very hard work in person and I don't like to be like to the reason I'm saying this because I'm sure someone is going to see this in fix the problem with me I don't have great credit but my credit score is 6:30 I have the Elantra now for over a year I have never missed a payment always make my payments on time I'm just a hard working man that wants a Dodge 1500 truck I will be very happy with a 2014 which I tried to get them to let me have with $3,000 down they know they're overpriced the Elantra when they sold it to me with 43000 miles on it and now the car has 63000 miles on it and I only had it a little over a year please read this at least give me a call on some type of feedback on it because this is a very serious problem to me I feel like I've really been taking advantage of my phone number is 904 428 33 89 someone please need to call and talk to me so we can resolve this problem I understand about accurate is upside down that they knew this and are not willing hold up their end of the deal when they said they will be will it and glad to pay the Elantra but when it came time they're not willing to do what they said and I have a contract someone needs to call me but I am very unhappy with Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership in Arlington Jacksonville Florida

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2016.

Comments

Did you ever go to school?..your writing skills and grammar suck...can't make sense out of what you are trying to say.

Brunswick, Georgia, United States #1282106

Purchased a brand new 2016 Chrysler 200 from that dealership and my husband purchased a 2016 Dodge Challenger Shaker at the same time. My car is garbaage.

All kinds of problems with my 200 and stays in the shop. They told us we could trade in as well. It was all a lie.

They want excessive down payments with trades, they want to give very little values for your trade ins. Was very disappointed in this dealership and the product.