Windcrest, Texas
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee on October 2013.The Jeep had one previous owner and only had 12,000 miles.

Shortly after having my Jeep, I received 3 recalls. One of the recalls was to replace the sun visor as they had to fix the wireing because of a fire risk. Like a good Jeep owner, I took my car to the dealership to get it repaired. 6 months later my Jeep visor caught on fire as I was driving.

My eyes started to burn and both me and my infant were treated for smoke inhalation. Fortunately for me, I was able to pull over to safety. I immediately filed a complaint with Chyrsler. The incident happened on October 26, 2015.

I called a minimum of once a week for 3 months, only to be given the run around. I finally was contacted by someone in their special investigation unit and was referred to a group called Impratial Services Group for a buy back of my Jeep. Per my request of course. They initially offered to fix my Jeep at no cost to me, plus a rental meanwhile it was in the shop.

The problem is the issue was already "fixed". How can I trust that they fix it again? Fast forward a couple of weeks and I'm finally contacted my an Impartial Services Group. Chrysler is offering a buy back for an amount that is less that what I owe and $25 to reimburse me for my daughters medical co pay.

They made sure to add that they were reimburse out of their "good will". So far, if I take the " offer" I pay Jeep to buy back my car. Imagine that! Avoid these people at ALL cost !!

They are horrible! They don't care about their customers and give the run around.

I will never own another Jeep in my life and I hope this helps others in making a decision when buying your next car.Don't buy a JEEP!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chrysler and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chrysler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Chrysler to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments