Chrysler 2016 Jeep Wrangler Car Review from New York, New York

44 of 780 Chrysler reviews

I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car with an accident but not reported and beyond its value. I have made many attempts to fix this situation and nothing positive has come out of it. Jason Martino has nudged me with his shoulders at the dealership if I would have not moved I would have been on the floor. He is disrespectful towards woman and unprofessional. When he gets angry he curses at the customer. I made attempts to get in contact with Mr. Redmond but also has done nothing to help me. I am beyond disappointed in the treatment I have had. Having owned 3 jeeps within a period of 4 years and getting this type of treatment is just disgusting.... Jason hangs up the phone when I call and no the type of respect towards WOMEN. I have posted pictures on YELP of Jason's (manager) promises and confession to the damages on the car. But still refuses to do the RIGHT THING!

The attempt to get in touch with MARK CURCIO THE OWNER IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY DONT ALLOW YOU TOO.

If your a WOMAN don't go ALONE because they will take advantage of you and ABUSE YOU VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY .

The way he treated me 5/9/2016 made me AFRAID of this MAN.

I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealership EVER!

Email sample from JASON MARTINO

On May 5, 2016, at 10:52 AM, jmartino

Hi

We are putting a new bumper on and top.

I will do the schedule tomorrow when I'm in.

Jason Martino

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

On Apr 14, 2016, at 5:55 AM, jmartino

Gm,

I apologize for the confusion as for the bumper I think that may of happen a day or 2 before as I had it parked in the mall. Yes we can make it look new again without a problem.

As for the top I agree it was done poorly.

The weekends are bad because it is so busy. I am there Tuesday 1 to 9 if that works now weds 9to9.

Please let me know and we take care of the issues.

Jason Martino

On Apr 13, 2016, at 6:38 PM, Jason Martino

HI,

YES I BUILT N DROVE THAT TRUCK FROM 11 MILES...

I KNOW ABOUT THE THING ON THE BUMPER. BUT WE ARE NOT REPLACING THE THE WHOLE THING.

ALSO I CAN HAVE THE TOP FIXED BUT I DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED.

AND THE TRUCK WAS ONLY CLEANED HERE OR BY ME @ HOME...

U CAN COME IN FRI IF YOU WOULD LIKE AFTER 9 BEFORE 4 SO WE CAN GO OVER THE REST OF THE DETAILS

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jeep Wrangler 2016
Review category
Dealers
review #845505 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chrysler? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12 #1172206

no one would replace a whole bumper for that small amount . they will buff it out and no one will ever see or notice it.

0 1 Reply

Nov 09 #1238664 New York, New York, United States

I agree with the customer. If the car was purchased as "NEW" then they should have never sold the car in that condition with stating it to the customer. I appreciate this review.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.