Chrysler 2016 Jeep Wrangler Car Review from New York, New York
I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car with an accident but not reported and beyond its value. I have made many attempts to fix this situation and nothing positive has come out of it. Jason Martino has nudged me with his shoulders at the dealership if I would have not moved I would have been on the floor. He is disrespectful towards woman and unprofessional. When he gets angry he curses at the customer. I made attempts to get in contact with Mr. Redmond but also has done nothing to help me. I am beyond disappointed in the treatment I have had. Having owned 3 jeeps within a period of 4 years and getting this type of treatment is just disgusting.... Jason hangs up the phone when I call and no the type of respect towards WOMEN. I have posted pictures on YELP of Jason's (manager) promises and confession to the damages on the car. But still refuses to do the RIGHT THING!
The attempt to get in touch with MARK CURCIO THE OWNER IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY DONT ALLOW YOU TOO.
If your a WOMAN don't go ALONE because they will take advantage of you and ABUSE YOU VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY .
The way he treated me 5/9/2016 made me AFRAID of this MAN.
I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealership EVER!
Email sample from JASON MARTINO
On May 5, 2016, at 10:52 AM, jmartino
We are putting a new bumper on and top.
I will do the schedule tomorrow when I'm in.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
On Apr 14, 2016, at 5:55 AM, jmartino
I apologize for the confusion as for the bumper I think that may of happen a day or 2 before as I had it parked in the mall. Yes we can make it look new again without a problem.
As for the top I agree it was done poorly.
The weekends are bad because it is so busy. I am there Tuesday 1 to 9 if that works now weds 9to9.
Please let me know and we take care of the issues.
On Apr 13, 2016, at 6:38 PM, Jason Martino
YES I BUILT N DROVE THAT TRUCK FROM 11 MILES...
I KNOW ABOUT THE THING ON THE BUMPER. BUT WE ARE NOT REPLACING THE THE WHOLE THING.
ALSO I CAN HAVE THE TOP FIXED BUT I DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED.
AND THE TRUCK WAS ONLY CLEANED HERE OR BY ME @ HOME...
U CAN COME IN FRI IF YOU WOULD LIKE AFTER 9 BEFORE 4 SO WE CAN GO OVER THE REST OF THE DETAILS
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."