2.7
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I cant even begin to vent my Chrysler 200s...back in July my transmission went out...Dealership returned my car after 4 days...Well 3 days later, driving on the highyway and again the transmission goes out...gets towed to a different dealership...they keep the car for 8 days (oh and they were 2 hours from my home)...then 4 days later, oh AGAIN MY TRANNY GOES OUT. Again towed into the dealership...called Chrysler customet care, my rep Stephsnie was useless...all i got was " oh i understand we are doing everything to get your vehicle fixed"...well they had my car for 3 weeks...Great, though it was fixed...Nope 5 weeks later AGAIN TRANNY GOES OUT ON THE HIGHWAY!!!! Again towed to dealership and again Chrysler care doesnt give a ***...they dont want to compensate me due to the car being under warranty...so i looking into hiring an attorney..oh its been a week and a half, still no car...i afraid to even drive the car anymore...

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of chrysler car from Chrysler. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chrysler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments