Turnaround Time

2014 RAM Eco Diesel.38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty.

Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring harnesses ARE covered. Chrysler sends third party engineer who confirms wiring harness shorted out. Wait three weeks (during which the dealer and me made multiple calls to "Customer Care" We will call back in 2-3 business days" Nobody ever calls back.

Then I get a "pro forma" letter which says "fires can be caused by many things, the truck was fine when it left the assembly plant. Sorry we won't honor the warranty." So much for customer care. So much for a contract. My insurance company will be pursuing Chrysler to prove liability and make them cover the loss.

I have purchased five Ram trucks in the past. There will NOT be another one. And BTW, the next page on this site asks for more information from me so Chrysler can contact me.

I'll bet a month's pay that I won't hear from them because Chrysler DOES NOT CARE!Hey Chrysler if you do care here is the STAR Case number:32394127 VIN ....ES428420 I challenge you to investigate this !!

Review about: 2014 Ram Trucks 1500 Ecodiesel Pickup Truck.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Eco diesel.

I didn't like: Customer care and warrany coverate.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments