Case #29297936

vin: 1C4RJFCM7FC796744

JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4 DR (DIESEL) HI MY NAME IS JOSE RODRIGUEZ.

I.m to disappointed with the service you have given me. More than 21 days ago, I left my car in service with many mechanical problems and transmition too, for me is an aberratión, that a new car of 2015 in a shot time have a problems, it is somenthing that has never happened to me with another cars. Today June 2nd I went to see, if the car was ready, but they have no answer yet.

I do not think it's fair that I'm paying for a new car and that car is already damaged, this is hard to belive. Please I need an answer soon or I'll put my case on the Lemon Law.

I'm very upset and disappointed with everything that's goin on, I do not want to return to have a car like this.

I think it's not fair that I'm paying a car every month that you introduced me as the best and it is the most baddest thing you have.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Chrysler. The most disappointing about car repair at Chrysler was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chrysler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Chrysler to other companies on our site.

Comments