Chrysler is ***
I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership and they would be more than happy to help with repairs since the car had just over 12000 miles on it..That was a big lie just to get it in the dealership for an overpriced repair..
The car had a rear alignment issue that caused the rear tires to wear to the steel belt on the inner part both back tires. They claim it was no fault of theirs and the car must have been involved in an accident because there was a small scuff on the rim.. Both rear tires are trashed and if a lil scuff or curb rash can cause alignment issues on both back tires then I'm certain chrysler factory parts are junk..
I own the 300S and a 2013 dodge journey and I will never purchase or lease another chrysler or dodge product ever again.I will stick with GM because they take care of their customers and have a quality product.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chrysler Corporation Wheel Alignment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I bought my Fiat 500L last July and picked it up. It was not detailed. There were two small parts to be replaced and the car was not filled..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 car that had been hit on the passenger side. The doors and partial rocker panel had to be replaced. The insurance company total the..."
- "We (Tina and I) are the single owners of a 2007 Dodge Charger. About 2 months ago the car became stuck in shift lock due to a faulty, flimsy pink..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "The first thing they tell you is they are BBB this says no!! They lied they keep charging your card after 14 day trial!!! Always check these type of things..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."