Chrysler is ***

170 of 780 Chrysler reviews

I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership and they would be more than happy to help with repairs since the car had just over 12000 miles on it..That was a big lie just to get it in the dealership for an overpriced repair..

The car had a rear alignment issue that caused the rear tires to wear to the steel belt on the inner part both back tires. They claim it was no fault of theirs and the car must have been involved in an accident because there was a small scuff on the rim.. Both rear tires are trashed and if a lil scuff or curb rash can cause alignment issues on both back tires then I'm certain chrysler factory parts are junk..

I own the 300S and a 2013 dodge journey and I will never purchase or lease another chrysler or dodge product ever again.I will stick with GM because they take care of their customers and have a quality product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chrysler Corporation Wheel Alignment
Review category
Auto
review #700689 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chrysler? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
170 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1167110

How do you think cars get out of alignment? It's things like hitting curbs and potholes that cause alignment problems. Not their fault you hit the curb.

0 1 Reply

Jun 01 #1167176

It was the factory alignment and how they strapped it down to transport it that caused the issue. It's very rare a pothole or bumping a curb will knock the rear out of alignment that bad. They still refused to cover the repairs for the poor workmanship and I was stuck paying out of my pocket..

0 0 Reply

Sep 28, 2015 #1040078

Chrysler is total ***, along with Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Ford, and all those other junky American cars.

2 0 Reply

Sep 21, 2015 #1036631

This is not uncommon with chrysler they love denying insurance claims even when they are at fault. They have a poor product and will not stand by a loyal customer even if the claim is small. I won't buy a chrysler for that reason and I was a loyal customer for 20+ years and that made no difference in how I was treated. I would cut you're losses and never look back like I did. I wish you the best of luck

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chrysler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler.
Filing a new complaint about
×