2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house.It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked.

I found that there was a recall, P77. This recal says he the pinion gear retention nut comes off without warning. This will shift the pinion gear into the ring gear locking up the rear end. I verified this as the problem.

The nut is still in the pinion flange attached to the downed driveshaft. Took pics of this and pinion shaft threads. Talked to your customer service. All was good.

Called your roadside service folks today to find out I had to pay for the toe. Bull@$it! My truck is in my driveway, driveshaft on the ground and rear ended locked. No move at all!!

I have already used one of my AAA towes to get it home. I only get three a year.

''This is your screw up.Tow my friggin truck to the dealership for repair!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of chrysler roadside assistance from Chrysler and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chrysler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service stupidity. Author liked the most car before all recalls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments