Chrysler was charged for a new part to be installed and the dealer used the old part.
Insulator Center Insulator Torn Under Shifter from previous Rear Main Seal Replacement.I ask Suburban Chrysler Jeep Of Garden City to replace this part #52122269AC and they just glued the old one back together.
They had it for four days and still did not replace it.
I don't think that Chrysler should be charged for a part if it was not used.This part shouuld have been replaced when they replaced the Rear Main Seal that was leaking after only 4500 miles on it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Old Auto Part
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nope they made me take this thing back ! They drive it for a couple if weeks ! Camera worked for them but since I had pictures they replaced it!..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle. Said it was only worth $2635.00...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."