1.8
Style and Design

When we purchase dour 2007 T&C mini van, our dealer ( who eventually was screwed over by Obama & Chrysler in 2008 ) told us that we hade to have the van "inspected" on or before the 5th year following the purchase. So, 2007 model year purchased in 2008 means that in 2013 we had the inspection done .

So, over Feb 26th weekend, we discover that we don't have a "Lifetime Power Trane Warranty"! Why? Because we missed our 10th year inspection. How odd that they knew that but couldn't name one thing that was coming due routine PM's of any kind including "inspections" in June-2017.!!

We make a habit of maintaining our vehicles and have $'s proof. But, Chrysler, who took our taxpayer $'s, just can't seem to remember to tell or disclose the dates and frequencies these "inspections" are due. Criminal fraud.

You or I do this crap and we would be in jail.... little wonder the $%%&^&* swamp in DC needs drained after a heavy dose of pool cleaner....

Review about: 2007 Chrysler Town And Country Car.

Reason of review: Deceptive Business Practice.

Preferred solution: Re-instate the Lifetime Power Trane Warranty AND provide a list of dates and windows of dates when these "inspections" must be completed at a Chrysler dealership of my choice.! No cost to Chrysler..After all, you took my tax dollars in 2008 didn't you?.

I liked: Well designed mini-van.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practice.

Comments

File report with federal trade commission and the better business bureau. I'm going to get a consumer protection attorney if you want to get info contact me at basibor@ comcast.net