Chrysler Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
customercarecsi@chrysler.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Chrysler Customer Service Overview

• Chrysler Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    83% phone 17% email
  • The best phone number to call Chrysler is 8002479753. 77% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 82% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Chrysler may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Chrysler Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 247-9753
Total calls: 1 633 Issues resolved: 43 Last call: May 23, 2024

Chrysler customer service phone number is 800 247 9753. Clients call specialists to get more information about rendering services, registration on the platform, technical problems, or other issues. U.S. customers with questions or concerns may call 800 853 1403. For Canadians, the service is accessible at 800 387 9983 and 800 465 2001. For those who received the stop-drive advisory note, it is advisable to dial 833-585-0144.

The business hours of the Chrysler customer service are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. The working schedule impacts calls but does not limit the possibility of online chat with customer care representatives. It is available 24/7. To start the chat, open the website and press the blue icon on the right side. Indicate your name and contact details, describe the problem, and wait for the response.

Chrysler address is FCA US LLC, PO Box 21-8004 1000 Chrysler Drive Auburn Hills, Michigan 48321-8004, United States. It can be used for reaching the support team with letters. To find the office in your location, use the Find a Dealer button, which is at the right top of the screen.

To contact the support team using the Chrysler email, open the site of the company. At the bottom of the page next to the searching field, you will see the icon Contact Us. Press it, then click on email and you will be redirected to the page for sending a message. Fill in all required fields to submit the email.

PissedConsumer Club

Auburn Hills, Michigan 48321-8004
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

More contact details

Chrysler Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Elvir I
Engine locked up 2 months after warranty expired
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have 2018 Ram with 72K miles and warranty expired by 2 months, and engine locked up. Chrysler corporate was going to replace the engine with myself paying the deductible.

Engine replacement is $30,000 warranty cost, I got dealership to reduce it by $6,000 and corporate declined to help at the very end. They do not manufacture parts for 3.0L diesel engine so engine can not be rebuilt- it has to be replaced altogether.

Guest-5658097
ABS is not working and can not be fixed it has been a 1 1/2 years

Did not help got the same answer as the dealer can not get the part
It has been a 1 1/2 years since my ABS system has been working.

Kevin B Cmn
No call back

I have been calling Chrysler Corp since last Tuesday trying to speak with supervisor. Every time I call I am told I will receive a call back with in 24 hours.

A week later and 4 phone call with the same promise I have yet to get a call back.

I have never dealt with such poor customer service. I would have already been fired from my job if I lied to customers the way I have been lied to.

Karen M Cwl
Interior problem
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Representative barely talked or answered my questions. Thought we lost connection but he was there.

Was not helpful with information or barely even answering my repeated questions.

Awful communication skills with lack of knowledge of his job to be in customer service. Hope it was recorded so you can hear for yourself.

How Good is Chrysler's Customer Service?

Maylen Nme
Maylen Nme
Feels Disappointed | May 21, 2024

I was able to speak to customer service and he was very nice but he put me on hold for over 45 min. So I had no answer and up to now no comunication.I have been waiting months for a Abs brake module for my Jeep wrangler. I would tell anyone not to buy this vehicle because parts for it will not be easily found!!!!

Stevie Hft
Stevie Hft
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

Customer service was great , but nothing was resolved !!

Garnetta Xyz
Garnetta Xyz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 08, 2024

If Chrysler creates a problem they need to own it and fix it

Axell Fnk
Axell Fnk
Feels Satisfied | Feb 29, 2024

My 2011 Jeep Wrangle just turned 400000 miles I love this vehicle. Just wanted to pass along this info… keep up the good work Respectfully Mark Moon

Bailei Zqg
Bailei Zqg
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

I have a 2023 challenger and I have rusted parts in my car it only has 789 miles I look at same challenger at the dealership was the same I have a 2017 Ram pick up no problem

Meshelle Rqg
Meshelle Rqg
Feels Disappointed | Feb 13, 2024

Must call frequently to reach a representative.

Summary of Chrysler Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Chrysler?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Warranty”
  • “Warranty complaint”
  • “Extended warranty”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk to corporate headquarters”
  • “NEED help regarding Chrysler Max Care”
  • “Question about ram promaster”

Staff Question:

• “Custumwer service”
  • “My vehicle was serviced incorrectly”
  • “Service issue”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Ay a bill”
  • “Truck payment”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My car need a major parts replaced”
  • “Dealership has my truck for six months, will not return. My calls broke down twice after picking vehicle up within 1 mile of dealership, and had to pay every single time. They will not return my calls, 35 different calls, leaving messages, I”
  • “Dealership wont replace my recalled parts”

Employment Question:

• “Employment verification”
  • “10 day payoff amountI'm”
  • “I am a retired from Chrysler and like dates for employment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Ordered new van been ready to ship since 3-8 still hasn't shipped”
  • “I am a Dodge owner. Have been for over 31 yrs. And my father before me. I get the best warranty you can buy when I purchase one. I have my trucks serviced by ASE certified mechanics. NOW I SM WANTING TO GET MY SERVICE WARRANTIES DONE BY THEM.”
  • “Find where a car was shipped”

Refund Question:

• “Had an oil change by an extra one My Jeep was crushed I'm understood that I do not get a refund is looking for a refund down at a luck cuz I had to buy a Ford the only thing I could afford at the time”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund on tow nor received”

Account Question:

• “Application”

Other Question:

• “Warrenty issue”
  • “Chrysler vehicle”
  • “Problems with a dealer”

About

Related Companies

Stellantis, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler Capital, Ram Trucks

Summary

Chrysler LLC is an American automobile manufacturer. The company has been on the market since 1925. From 1914, the company has produced cars under the Dodge name. From 1998 to 2007, Chrysler and its subsidiaries were part of the German based DaimlerChrysler. In May, 2007 DaimlerChrysler AG sold 80.1% of Chrysler Group to Cerberus Capital Management, L.P., the American private equity firm. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Chrysler manufactures automobiles, light trucks and vans. The divisions of the company include Chrysler, Dodge, ENVI, Jeep, Mopar, Chrysler Financial. Currently, the company operates its Chrysler Canada, Chrysler Australia, GEM subsidiaries.

Chrysler reviews and complaints

2.3
Chevrolet
946 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Chrysler? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup