Chrysler - DIP STICK PLASTIC JUNK
Picked up a Sebring V6 2.7 liter and runs good now I fixed all the *** MANUFACTURING PROBLEMS ,first my radiator just starts leaking because the aluminum tabs that hold it to the PLASTIC sides came lose with time.NEW RADIATOR 130$ Started leaking at 50,000 miles wow how convenient the warranty is too old for that now.Does any one else SEE WHATS GOING ON!
HAHAHA...LMFAO... I fixed the original one :) BUT THE DIPSTICK BROKE IN IT'S OIL TUBE ! Couldn't check my oil till' I got another one of course .Im AMAZED at the *** we are buying these days .Lets fix our OLD American cars and trucks and take America BACK from the grips of the GREEDY SOB's that are killing our country.
Buy LOCAL from USA!!!Repair your broken stuff no matter what it is...Thank you JM true AMERICAN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Repairs
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."