Chrysler - DIP STICK PLASTIC JUNK
Picked up a Sebring V6 2.7 liter and runs good now I fixed all the *** MANUFACTURING PROBLEMS ,first my radiator just starts leaking because the aluminum tabs that hold it to the PLASTIC sides came lose with time.NEW RADIATOR 130$ Started leaking at 50,000 miles wow how convenient the warranty is too old for that now.Does any one else SEE WHATS GOING ON!
HAHAHA...LMFAO... I fixed the original one :) BUT THE DIPSTICK BROKE IN IT'S OIL TUBE ! Couldn't check my oil till' I got another one of course .Im AMAZED at the *** we are buying these days .Lets fix our OLD American cars and trucks and take America BACK from the grips of the GREEDY SOB's that are killing our country.
Buy LOCAL from USA!!!Repair your broken stuff no matter what it is...Thank you JM true AMERICAN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Repairs
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had..."
- "Nope they made me take this thing back ! They drive it for a couple if weeks ! Camera worked for them but since I had pictures they replaced it!..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."