Bought my 2011 Chrysler 300 in December 2011.Have been in Dealership Service 10 times for a "collection" of issues...The Dealership I use is NOT who I am complaining about.
This ALL ABOUT Chrysler Customer Service. On Sunday Dec 23, 2012 while traveling with my husband and 3 kids the car quit while we were 250 miles from home. Would NOT start! $90 tow truck.
$70 Cab Ride $98 Rental Car $59 Hotel Room (with the reward points I had to use to get the room rate down) Dealership that car was towed too had to REPLACE FUEL PUMP..really..?? 26,000 miles and Fuel Pump goes out. Did I mention I had the car service on Dec 20th. This is what JESSICA at Chrysler had to say about all of this.
"We're sorry for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you $35 for your car rental." WHAT!!?? she went on to say "$35 is all we will cover. You can take it or you can decline the reimbursement, whatever you want to do.
I just need to verify your address IF you want us to send you a check" I asked to speak with someone who can override the obvious disregard for my concerns at whcih time Jessica tells me "There is no one who can overide what I have offered you" ...OK!! clearly I am insulted and PISSED OFF that all they are "willing to do" is 1/3 of the car rental cost out of my pocket not to mention the other $282 out of pocket cost! JESSICA's EPIC FAILURE is rated on her condescending tone and complete indifference to my customer concerns. She did however, record the conversation...I hope she (and everyone else who listens to it) heard me LOUD and CLEAR when I told them I would post complaints on every website I can find.
HI Jessica...this ones for you!!!!...p.s.
did I mention my car is back int he shop as we speak!Took it in Jan 2nd...they still have it...sighhhhh
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "i just bought a used 2012 dodge ram 1500 st crew cab and the price we agreed on was $ 20, 996.after i got home and had a good look..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 car that had been hit on the passenger side. The doors and partial rocker panel had to be replaced. The insurance company total the..."
- "Stopped off at the Napa in Loganville and waited 20 minutes for someone to help me. I finally gave up & went to Advance & was helped right away. There..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."