Bought my 2011 Chrysler 300 in December 2011.Have been in Dealership Service 10 times for a "collection" of issues...The Dealership I use is NOT who I am complaining about.
This ALL ABOUT Chrysler Customer Service. On Sunday Dec 23, 2012 while traveling with my husband and 3 kids the car quit while we were 250 miles from home. Would NOT start! $90 tow truck.
$70 Cab Ride $98 Rental Car $59 Hotel Room (with the reward points I had to use to get the room rate down) Dealership that car was towed too had to REPLACE FUEL PUMP..really..?? 26,000 miles and Fuel Pump goes out. Did I mention I had the car service on Dec 20th. This is what JESSICA at Chrysler had to say about all of this.
"We're sorry for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you $35 for your car rental." WHAT!!?? she went on to say "$35 is all we will cover. You can take it or you can decline the reimbursement, whatever you want to do.
I just need to verify your address IF you want us to send you a check" I asked to speak with someone who can override the obvious disregard for my concerns at whcih time Jessica tells me "There is no one who can overide what I have offered you" ...OK!! clearly I am insulted and PISSED OFF that all they are "willing to do" is 1/3 of the car rental cost out of my pocket not to mention the other $282 out of pocket cost! JESSICA's EPIC FAILURE is rated on her condescending tone and complete indifference to my customer concerns. She did however, record the conversation...I hope she (and everyone else who listens to it) heard me LOUD and CLEAR when I told them I would post complaints on every website I can find.
HI Jessica...this ones for you!!!!...p.s.
did I mention my car is back int he shop as we speak!Took it in Jan 2nd...they still have it...sighhhhh
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Stopped off at the Napa in Loganville and waited 20 minutes for someone to help me. I finally gave up & went to Advance & was helped right away. There..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."