Update by user Jul 17, 2015

I have asked for a replacement vehicle because the brand new Chrysler 200 I bought in March has chronic transmission problems that cannot be corrected and will only worsen with time. I am paying for a new car, not a vehicle that already has had two transmissions and undergone repeated service attempts to correct a problem that is uncorrectable.

I am a good customer and a United State Citizen in good standing.

The least Fiat/Chrysler of American can do is honor my consumer's rights and live up to its creed that "The customer is the most important person in the world."

The only kind of service I'm getting is lip service.

Vondell Jones

Vondelljones@aol.com

505-256-8396

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2015

The 2015 Chrysler 200, I bought in March needed a transmission replaced by June. The car has been in repairs a half dozen times and still does not function properly. Chrysler's Customer Service, Dispute Resolution department is a non-functioning front for corporate stalling and inaction. FCA knows it has manufactured unsafe, malfunctioning vehicles and is hiding its head in the sand rather than face customers and provide responsible service.

I have a case number: 27152352. Cynthia has been assigned as resolution team manager. She does not return calls. I've called numerous times and I am told no one can help me but my complaints are taken and no action ever follows. The company doesn't allow employees to use surnames; how Fascist is that? This is deplorable customer service and unworthy of an American company. I've purchased four new Chrysler vehicles in five years. Each car had a transmission problem, but I remained true to the company, after all I fought in a war for this nation and I believe we all should support American products. American cars are among the most expensive on the market. When I support a company with my money and loyalty, I expect to be treated with respect, courtesy, and efficiency. FCA is negligent, belligerent, incompetent, and willfully deceitful. I'm registering this complaint with the hope that someone out there will hear me. Hello... Are you there?

Vondell Jones

Vondelljones@aol.com

505-256-8396

Vondell_Jones wrote the review because of poor customer service at Chrysler. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45000 and wants Chrysler to "replacement vehicle".

The most disappointing in user's experience was dangerous design flaw, rude and unwilling to assist and being treated like dirt. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler and chrysler customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This is a free website to comment.How about your company start taking care of business so you won't have e so many bad reviews.

Hacienda Heights, California, United States #1195306

Walters fiat in riverside California sales lemons

Fiat Chrysler In the USA doesn't care.

Susan Mastriano

Stop posting here and contact a lemon law attorney ASAP. They only understand legal threats.

to Anonymous Hacienda Heights, California, United States #1195307

Lemon law doesn't always work for the consumer