Before driving off car lot engine light came on.I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car.
They promised me that I was covered and I had nothing to worry about. That took the car in and 3 days later asked me to come get the car and return the loaner. The next day the lights flashed off and on while driving. I called them and pleading them if I could switch cars.
The management avoided all contact with me for some time. I was told many times that they were not available. I came in and they checked the car out. I demended to speak with a manager.
I told him I was not leaving until he give me another car. He replied your going to be here a long time. I had a disabled family member with me and could not stay all day and he knew it.The sales manager gave me a paper to signed before handing me the keys. He told me there was nothing wrong with the car.
After I signed the paper he brought forward another paper showing the estimate for repair if I so wanted. I look at him and said "you just told me that there was nothing wrong with the car". This business is so dishonest. They sold me a LEMMON CAR.
As of today my problems has not be resolved please help.I have the form that I signed stating there is no problem and I have form with same date that it will cost $600 to fix the "No Problem
More Review Details
What I liked
- Way i was treated before i gave my money
What I disliked
- Management dishonesty
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Dodge Avenger
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Bought my 2011 Chrysler 300 in December 2011. Have been in Dealership Service 10 times for a "collection" of issues...The Dealership I use is NOT who I am complaining..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does Not care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- "I have no complaints about my dress and the people I worked with at the Mishawaka, IN store were great. I had a total of 6 bridesmaids to stand up..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."