Before driving off car lot engine light came on.I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car.

They promised me that I was covered and I had nothing to worry about. That took the car in and 3 days later asked me to come get the car and return the loaner. The next day the lights flashed off and on while driving. I called them and pleading them if I could switch cars.

The management avoided all contact with me for some time. I was told many times that they were not available. I came in and they checked the car out. I demended to speak with a manager.

I told him I was not leaving until he give me another car. He replied your going to be here a long time. I had a disabled family member with me and could not stay all day and he knew it.The sales manager gave me a paper to signed before handing me the keys. He told me there was nothing wrong with the car.

After I signed the paper he brought forward another paper showing the estimate for repair if I so wanted. I look at him and said "you just told me that there was nothing wrong with the car". This business is so dishonest. They sold me a LEMMON CAR.

As of today my problems has not be resolved please help.I have the form that I signed stating there is no problem and I have form with same date that it will cost $600 to fix the "No Problem

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with way i was treated before i gave my money and stated that there is a room for improvement of management dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all" of dodge avenger. Chrysler needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dodge avenger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chrysler.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Did you bother to test drive the vehicle before buying it?I have a hard time believing these problems started the moment you drove off the lot, without any signs during the test drive.

At any rate, once you buy a vehicle, it becomes YOURS.

You can't just show up and demand an exchange.Car lots are not Walmarts.

to Anonymous #1347542

Though I agree with your defense some what !The problem is that they Told the individual that there was nothing wrong with the Car then showed them the cost to fix it .

Need to be more clear and direct when talking to a customer Engine lights come on for a lot of reasons sometimes because of emission sensor that really doesn't effect the running of the vehicle at all .

That is what I believe the Manager was trying to explain what the customer heard was there was nothing wrong with the car.How I would of handled the situation was go ahead and fix the problem for free and eat the cost which you well know won't cost them $600 and would be a better way to keep your customers for future business and word of mouth is the best advertising you can get .

As of today the original dealership has not been of any assistance.Corporate has taken over thr issues and Brookfield Chrysler in Benton Harbor Michigan is attempting to help take a part in resolving the issues.

At this time im impressed with Brookfield Chrysler and corporate professionalism. I will keep you posted.

Thank you.Ps Im a honest person wanting nothong less nothing more but fair and just service as an American.