Saint Joseph, Michigan

Before driving off car lot engine light came on.I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car.

They promised me that I was covered and I had nothing to worry about. That took the car in and 3 days later asked me to come get the car and return the loaner. The next day the lights flashed off and on while driving. I called them and pleading them if I could switch cars.

The management avoided all contact with me for some time. I was told many times that they were not available. I came in and they checked the car out. I demended to speak with a manager.

I told him I was not leaving until he give me another car. He replied your going to be here a long time. I had a disabled family member with me and could not stay all day and he knew it.The sales manager gave me a paper to signed before handing me the keys. He told me there was nothing wrong with the car.

After I signed the paper he brought forward another paper showing the estimate for repair if I so wanted. I look at him and said "you just told me that there was nothing wrong with the car". This business is so dishonest. They sold me a LEMMON CAR.

As of today my problems has not be resolved please help.I have the form that I signed stating there is no problem and I have form with same date that it will cost $600 to fix the "No Problem

Review about: Dodge Avenger.

I liked: Way i was treated before i gave my money.

I didn't like: Management dishonesty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss all / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Did you bother to test drive the vehicle before buying it?I have a hard time believing these problems started the moment you drove off the lot, without any signs during the test drive.

At any rate, once you buy a vehicle, it becomes YOURS.

You can't just show up and demand an exchange.Car lots are not Walmarts.

As of today the original dealership has not been of any assistance.Corporate has taken over thr issues and Brookfield Chrysler in Benton Harbor Michigan is attempting to help take a part in resolving the issues.

At this time im impressed with Brookfield Chrysler and corporate professionalism. I will keep you posted.

Thank you.Ps Im a honest person wanting nothong less nothing more but fair and just service as an American.