1.4
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Waiting on the same part!My 2015 Chrysler 200 has been in the body shop now for 6 weeks waiting on parts.

First it was the radiator support. I found it at a dealer in NC after many hours of internet searching and calling numerous dealers....drove two hours to go get it at a cost of over $700 out of my pocket even though I have full insurance coverage...drove back to my hometown...took part to body shop...only to get a phone call the next day saying the bracket support was not included with the radiator support! We are back in the waiting pattern now for this support. All this while I am making car and insurance payments on a car I cannot drive.

I too have a case with Chrysler, but the case manager has been NO help to me at all. When I tell you I am ROYALLY pissed by now it is a major understatement. If I EVER get this car out of the body shop, it is going immediately to a dealership for any other car manufacturer to be traded in.

I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from Chrysler again.And I intend to do all I can to inform others to do the same.

Review about: Chrysler Car Part Replacement.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and parts availability.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

I am writing to let you know that I work in an auto body repair shop and we went through the same thing.We were halted on repairs on a 2015 Chrysler 200C waiting for the radiator support bracket.

The vehicle was torn down and taking up a bay inside the shop for 79 days waiting on a part that we were told was on a national back order. I searched all over the internet and made numerous calls searching for the part, but it was not available anywhere. We were given the run around, by Chrysler, as to when the part would be made available. In the meantime, the insurance company cut the customer's rental vehicle off because they had reached the maximum days for rental coverage.

We have tried billing Chrysler for storage charges, as we could of been working on other vehicles in that bay, but they denied to take any responsibility.Terrible service for the customer buying their product and for the shops that had no control over a part not available.