Purchased a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Color is black, Grey primer is showing in 21 places.Current Milage is 30.
Dealership and paint shops state vehicle should be replaced and should have never passed inspection. Chrysler warranty administration manager wants it fixed, No one would want their brand new vehicle taken apart and patch painted in 21 places 16 different areas front to back.
Dealership will not even take in trade as they can not sell to anyone like it is, But sold it to me!
CHRYSLER CORPORATION DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.I need help!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Jeep Wrangler
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Chrysler was charged for a new part to be installed and the dealer used the old part. Insulator Center Insulator Torn Under Shifter from previous Rear Main Seal Replacement. I ask..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..."