I have a 2007 chrysler pacifica and I love it dearly.My husbsnd wants me to trade for a new vehicle,but you quite making the pacifica!!

There is nothing to compare to it. My husband retired fron chrysler corp. and we only buy their vehicles. When are you going to make them again or something comparable?

It has to be chrysler-not dodge or jeep! My husband qwns a dodge ram truck and a jeep 65th anniversary wrangler,but I want my chrysler pacifica! Mercedes makes a pacifica lookalike, but I don't want mercedes!. Our pacifica rides like a dream,has all the room and passenger space we want.

I have the walter p.chrysler special edition and it is great.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Chrysler - Jeep Rubicon spontaneously combusting. Chrysler " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..." Read more Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Ripoff Chrysler "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..." Read more Chrysler sucks Chrysler "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..." Read more Chrysler - 2014 Jeep Compass Review from Decatur, Alabama Chrysler "CROOKS! Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass, under warranty, LEMON!!! Chrysler can't fix intermittent starting problems happening since purchase! Been in shop 8 times and still no solution! Chryslers ..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more