What a shock to find out my 2015 T/C didn't have a spare!!!Would have been nice if the dealer had mentioned this up front and that it was offered as an option.

I've never purchased a car in 50 some years that didn't include a spare tire as standard equipment therefore I didn't think I had to ask if a spare was included. It would be nice to know what management *** thought this was a good idea. Also, I would be willing to bet that Chrysler management issued instructions to all sales personnel to not mention it to prospective buyers. Shows a callous disregard for their customers.

I've been a Chrysler mini-van owner since 1985 but after this would not buy another Chrysler nor would I recommend one to friends.Wake up Chrysler and fix this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chrysler. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chrysler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Chrysler to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments