I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 car that had been hit on the passenger side.The doors and partial rocker panel had to be replaced.
The insurance company total the car which was totally unnecessary, Chrysler voided the complete warranty without checking over the vehicle. The car had 654 miles at the time of the accident, I've been driving it, had it serviced only to find out its in perfect running condition.
I think this restricted Warranty is not fair and was not investigated properly.I would hope that Chrysler can understand that if they took the word of an insurance company, they may have been wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cancelled the warranty on this vehicle
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2013 Chrysler 200
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought my 2011 Chrysler 300 in December 2011. Have been in Dealership Service 10 times for a "collection" of issues...The Dealership I use is NOT who I am complaining..."
- "Before driving off car lot engine light came on. I immediately went back into the establishment and asked them for another car. They promised me that I was covered and..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."