I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 car that had been hit on the passenger side.The doors and partial rocker panel had to be replaced.
The insurance company total the car which was totally unnecessary, Chrysler voided the complete warranty without checking over the vehicle. The car had 654 miles at the time of the accident, I've been driving it, had it serviced only to find out its in perfect running condition.
I think this restricted Warranty is not fair and was not investigated properly.I would hope that Chrysler can understand that if they took the word of an insurance company, they may have been wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cancelled the warranty on this vehicle
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2013 Chrysler 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee on October 2013. The Jeep had one previous owner and only had 12,000 miles. Shortly after having my Jeep, I received 3 recalls...."
- "I bought a brand new Jeep Patriot in 2010. Every time it rains the sunroof leaks like a sieve. Dealer repairs it but what good is that when the interior..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."