I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200 car that had been hit on the passenger side.The doors and partial rocker panel had to be replaced.
The insurance company total the car which was totally unnecessary, Chrysler voided the complete warranty without checking over the vehicle. The car had 654 miles at the time of the accident, I've been driving it, had it serviced only to find out its in perfect running condition.
I think this restricted Warranty is not fair and was not investigated properly.I would hope that Chrysler can understand that if they took the word of an insurance company, they may have been wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cancelled the warranty on this vehicle
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2013 Chrysler 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i just bought a used 2012 dodge ram 1500 st crew cab and the price we agreed on was $ 20, 996.after i got home and had a good look..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."