2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given. The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down. The wall paper peeling in my room..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."