Chrysler - Review about 2008 Town And Country from Framingham, Massachusetts
I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had been on fire!!!The car was filled with black smoke, I called the fire department the immediately came and noticed the car was cold and the fire luckily had out itself out..but the car was totaled and everything inside was ruined!!!!
The fire marshal determined I was an electrical fire by the rear speaker. Thank go we were not in the car when it started, my daughter sits right next to that speaker. I contacted my insurance company as well as chrystler and was told by their customer service that he forwarded my "concern" to a case manager and tha they will be in contact with me within a few days. I am at a loss to what to do next!
I am a single mother with no car, right before christmas!
I'm hoping chrysler will help and not be difficult...this should of NEVER happened!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Town And Country
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."