Chrysler - Review about 2008 Town And Country from Framingham, Massachusetts
I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had been on fire!!!The car was filled with black smoke, I called the fire department the immediately came and noticed the car was cold and the fire luckily had out itself out..but the car was totaled and everything inside was ruined!!!!
The fire marshal determined I was an electrical fire by the rear speaker. Thank go we were not in the car when it started, my daughter sits right next to that speaker. I contacted my insurance company as well as chrystler and was told by their customer service that he forwarded my "concern" to a case manager and tha they will be in contact with me within a few days. I am at a loss to what to do next!
I am a single mother with no car, right before christmas!
I'm hoping chrysler will help and not be difficult...this should of NEVER happened!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Town And Country
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."