Chrysler - Review about 2008 Town And Country from Framingham, Massachusetts
I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had been on fire!!!The car was filled with black smoke, I called the fire department the immediately came and noticed the car was cold and the fire luckily had out itself out..but the car was totaled and everything inside was ruined!!!!
The fire marshal determined I was an electrical fire by the rear speaker. Thank go we were not in the car when it started, my daughter sits right next to that speaker. I contacted my insurance company as well as chrystler and was told by their customer service that he forwarded my "concern" to a case manager and tha they will be in contact with me within a few days. I am at a loss to what to do next!
I am a single mother with no car, right before christmas!
I'm hoping chrysler will help and not be difficult...this should of NEVER happened!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Town And Country
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- " Dear Sir, I am Mr Mustafa, from Saudi Arabia. , owner of Genesis 2014 model with Reg Number KMHGN41E5FU00 with milage of 10,000Km. I Would like to let you know..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."