Chrysler - Review about 2008 Town And Country from Framingham, Massachusetts

321 of 780 Chrysler reviews

I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had been on fire!!!The car was filled with black smoke, I called the fire department the immediately came and noticed the car was cold and the fire luckily had out itself out..but the car was totaled and everything inside was ruined!!!!

The fire marshal determined I was an electrical fire by the rear speaker. Thank go we were not in the car when it started, my daughter sits right next to that speaker. I contacted my insurance company as well as chrystler and was told by their customer service that he forwarded my "concern" to a case manager and tha they will be in contact with me within a few days. I am at a loss to what to do next!

I am a single mother with no car, right before christmas!

I'm hoping chrysler will help and not be difficult...this should of NEVER happened!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2008 Town And Country
Review category
Auto
review #570064

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chrysler? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
321 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
cubby

Dec 30, 2014 #922844 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

You have insurance. It would have been wise of you to take out rental car insurance (very inexpensive). Most reliable repair facilities have rentals for you while yours is being repaired at a very reasonable price. If you did not take it, now you know why it is offered and maybe it's a good deal this insurance thing. Being a single mom and the fact that it is Christmas adds nothing to your real problem except to try to garner sympathy. I think you are luckier that your house did not burn down rather than your daughter sits close to where the fire started. If you had been in the vehicle, I'm sure all would have been fine as you would have noticed the smoke and pulled over.

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chrysler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler.
Filing a new complaint about
×