Chrysler - Review about 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Windcrest, Texas
I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee on October 2013.The Jeep had one previous owner and only had 12,000 miles.
Shortly after having my Jeep, I received 3 recalls. One of the recalls was to replace the sun visor as they had to fix the wireing because of a fire risk. Like a good Jeep owner, I took my car to the dealership to get it repaired. 6 months later my Jeep visor caught on fire as I was driving.
My eyes started to burn and both me and my infant were treated for smoke inhalation. Fortunately for me, I was able to pull over to safety. I immediately filed a complaint with Chyrsler. The incident happened on October 26, 2015.
I called a minimum of once a week for 3 months, only to be given the run around. I finally was contacted by someone in their special investigation unit and was referred to a group called Impratial Services Group for a buy back of my Jeep. Per my request of course. They initially offered to fix my Jeep at no cost to me, plus a rental meanwhile it was in the shop.
The problem is the issue was already "fixed". How can I trust that they fix it again? Fast forward a couple of weeks and I'm finally contacted my an Impartial Services Group. Chrysler is offering a buy back for an amount that is less that what I owe and $25 to reimburse me for my daughters medical co pay.
They made sure to add that they were reimburse out of their "good will". So far, if I take the " offer" I pay Jeep to buy back my car. Imagine that! Avoid these people at ALL cost !!
They are horrible! They don't care about their customers and give the run around.
I will never own another Jeep in my life and I hope this helps others in making a decision when buying your next car.Don't buy a JEEP!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does Not care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."