Chrysler - Review about 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Windcrest, Texas

75 of 780 Chrysler reviews

I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee on October 2013.The Jeep had one previous owner and only had 12,000 miles.

Shortly after having my Jeep, I received 3 recalls. One of the recalls was to replace the sun visor as they had to fix the wireing because of a fire risk. Like a good Jeep owner, I took my car to the dealership to get it repaired. 6 months later my Jeep visor caught on fire as I was driving.

My eyes started to burn and both me and my infant were treated for smoke inhalation. Fortunately for me, I was able to pull over to safety. I immediately filed a complaint with Chyrsler. The incident happened on October 26, 2015.

I called a minimum of once a week for 3 months, only to be given the run around. I finally was contacted by someone in their special investigation unit and was referred to a group called Impratial Services Group for a buy back of my Jeep. Per my request of course. They initially offered to fix my Jeep at no cost to me, plus a rental meanwhile it was in the shop.

The problem is the issue was already "fixed". How can I trust that they fix it again? Fast forward a couple of weeks and I'm finally contacted my an Impartial Services Group. Chrysler is offering a buy back for an amount that is less that what I owe and $25 to reimburse me for my daughters medical co pay.

They made sure to add that they were reimburse out of their "good will". So far, if I take the " offer" I pay Jeep to buy back my car. Imagine that! Avoid these people at ALL cost !!

They are horrible! They don't care about their customers and give the run around.

I will never own another Jeep in my life and I hope this helps others in making a decision when buying your next car.Don't buy a JEEP!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19 #1114449

get a lawyer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.