Chrysler - Review about 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Windcrest, Texas
I purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee on October 2013.The Jeep had one previous owner and only had 12,000 miles.
Shortly after having my Jeep, I received 3 recalls. One of the recalls was to replace the sun visor as they had to fix the wireing because of a fire risk. Like a good Jeep owner, I took my car to the dealership to get it repaired. 6 months later my Jeep visor caught on fire as I was driving.
My eyes started to burn and both me and my infant were treated for smoke inhalation. Fortunately for me, I was able to pull over to safety. I immediately filed a complaint with Chyrsler. The incident happened on October 26, 2015.
I called a minimum of once a week for 3 months, only to be given the run around. I finally was contacted by someone in their special investigation unit and was referred to a group called Impratial Services Group for a buy back of my Jeep. Per my request of course. They initially offered to fix my Jeep at no cost to me, plus a rental meanwhile it was in the shop.
The problem is the issue was already "fixed". How can I trust that they fix it again? Fast forward a couple of weeks and I'm finally contacted my an Impartial Services Group. Chrysler is offering a buy back for an amount that is less that what I owe and $25 to reimburse me for my daughters medical co pay.
They made sure to add that they were reimburse out of their "good will". So far, if I take the " offer" I pay Jeep to buy back my car. Imagine that! Avoid these people at ALL cost !!
They are horrible! They don't care about their customers and give the run around.
I will never own another Jeep in my life and I hope this helps others in making a decision when buying your next car.Don't buy a JEEP!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."