Santosh T Dnj

It’s worst , everything worst.

Brand new Vehicle with 500 miles , in 2 weeks of purchase All of sudden Vehcile got stalled on Highway , luckily I was out of Danger with my family. Neither dealer or nor Chrysler helping on this . Moreover they are asking me to bear the towing expenses . Isnt it stupidity.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never buy Chrysler cars just by the Rich look and feel of the cars

Stevie L Nbv

Verified Reviewer

Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop

Chrysler - Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop
Chrysler - Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop - Image 2
Chrysler - Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop - Image 3
Chrysler - Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop - Image 4
Chrysler - Vehicle was damaged at dealership auto repair shop - Image 5

Hello,

My name is Stevie Lyle and Im writing to whom it my concern about my vehicle being damaged at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville at 9219 Hartford Rd Baltimore Md 21234. While In their possession.

I spoke with the Manager Don McMahon, which his phone number is 410-663-****. Which he is claiming the vehicle was not damaged by them. The vehicle had no body damage to it before it was delivered to the repair shop. I have a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee vin# 1J4PR4GK7AC120889.

My Vehicle was in their possession from 3/14/24 to 3/28/24.

My customer number is 514426.

I witnessed the towing of my vehicle on to the towed truck and there was no damage. When I showed up to pick up my vehicle I noticed damage to it.

Please help me resolve this problem.

Stevie Lyle

1220 E Belvedere Ave

Baltimore Md 21239

Ste8144@***.com

443-250-****

Preferred solution: Damage repair to my vehicle

User's recommendation: Please check all around your vehicle before leaving the dealership auto shop

nancy e Qsj

Verified Reviewer

They could care less no rental stuck with no food no truck and missing work

THEY ARE GREAT WHEN YOU are BUYING THEN.

Truck has less than 7 thousand miles. Problems with this dealership since I drove off the lot.

Purchased 2021-**** Ram 4x4 quad hybrid. FIRST-BED LINER put in the truck did not even fit the truck and very cheap. Sides were very jagged at the end. Didn't even reach the end of the bed, about a foot short.

Big lump in the middle look so bad. Ask for a new one, was told give it a month or two, it will lay flat over time. Never even came close to laying flat. Took over a year to get replace and didn't even replace the top part on the rails, so the black colors didn't even match.

Second issue second day or so driving down the road and I hear a crash/thump pull over my tail gate fell off the truck they never even bothered to put the straps back on the tail gate.so I am standing on the side of the road trying to hold up the tail gate talking to the dealership am stranded now. No help from them, finally two referent gentlemen stopped to help get the tailgate back on, which took about two hours. Now my tail gate is markup with a scratches and small dents. I keep getting the run around and out off on getting them to fix the tai gate, then about a year later the truck gets recalled because of the latches on the tail gate because people were experiencing the tail gate falling off.

Then I was told let's first fix the bed liner, then we work in the other problem. Once they finally first the tail gate, the kept ignoring me. New store manager come in he agreed to fix the tailgate, I have the message still of our conversation. Well the day my appointment was for I am driving to get it done, and I call on my way and find out he no longer work there as of yesterday then everyone there acts like no one knows nothing about my truck while I got a hold of the old store manager he says so-and-so knows everything about it still have them messages.

So everyone acts dumb. Now there service manager I won't put his name gets very rude with me and says there not fixing how do they know this was what happen really. In between all of this, I go for an app. To get my first oil change I pick up a nail in tire, when I get there I ask about a plug because of the slow leak.

Well road side coverage is supposed to do it for nothing I even told them at least five times if you're going to end up charging me for the plug don't do it I go do it myself because what dealership charge for service, and it was supposed to be covered with the roadside coverage you get with the warranty. Well they plug it them charged me. So now they have another store manager who there now well truck got recalled again this time for power Tran module I make an appointment to have it down also to get my oil change again for the third time and I only have 6,800 miles on truck and tires rotated and to talk with the store manager about the tail gate. He says off the bat I should put a claim with my insurance company.

I haven't even had the truck long enough to get dirty. Why would I put a claim in for that when I just bought it. Well I get there for my appointment ask for him said he would be right out to wait in the waiting room. Am there about one and a half hours they come out and says your trucks done.

I ask where the manager, oh he left early they say. I left several, at least five messages for Jim to call me back, never did. Now three days after they work on the module havnt driven it since. Get in the truck to pick up groceries and the truck won't start, everything locked up in the truck no power no sound, nothing.

Won't take a jump either. Called the dealership, they insist that the work they did had nothing to do with this and tell me to call roadside assistance. I call them, they come and try to start the truck, jump start all kinds of things, nothing. They go tow the truck to a deferent dealership, steering lock gears lock brakes are locked.

3 days they haven't looked at it, yet I have no rental no transportation + no food + can't work loosing money. This is how Ram, Chrysler + Williston do you. They have also been asking to buy the truck back there in need of used truck. 5,600 miles they offered 25,000 paid 45,500.

Chrysler and Ram have been no help won't even give me a lender or rent a car loosing 4 bucks a day I don't have the money to rent a car for god knows how long then what forever to get my mine back. I was told I would get a rental when they know the truck will be there overnight, it's 3 days, and they have not even looked at it. If u can sue over the stress I am sure going to, I feel like I am going to have a heart attack because now my bills won't be paid, and I have no food in my place.

Nowhere near for me to walk. This is just evil.

Pros:
  • Good looking truck strong

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Ram,Chrysler or Liiliston in New Jersey

Tony G Pyk

Bad engine filter housings

Chrysler - Bad engine filter housings
Chrysler - Bad engine filter housings - Image 2
Bad oil leaks bad plastic oil housing bad plastic intake bad oil cooling oil in my driveway garage a $2000.00 bill.
$2000
Cons:
  • Shcam

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy a jeep.

Karen M Cwl

Interior problem

Chrysler - Interior problem
Chrysler - Interior problem - Image 2
Chrysler - Interior problem - Image 3
Representative barely talked or answered my questions. Thought we lost connection but he was there. Was not helpful with information or barely even answering my repeated questions. Awful communication skills with lack of knowledge of his job to be in customer service. Hope it was recorded so you can hear for yourself.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Spacious good looking car outside
Cons:
  • Where the battery is installed lots of issues

Preferred solution: An explanation for the issue that all entailed and the out of pocket labor expense due to the manufacturers of Chrysler installing job of the original part compared to how it should have been originally installed for replacement

User's recommendation: Find another number to call.

William S Mvl

Issue with safety

On April 4th 2024 I brought my car into the dealership Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Worcester Mass for a recall and safety issue with my car 2016 Chrysler 200 I was told that the recall could not be performed because the catalytic converter was on national back order therefore a update on the computer for an engine oil consumption problem and stalling issue could not be done until the catalytic converter was done I explained to the customer service representative that the vehicle is stalling out and I was having issues with it and that I did not want to drive the car because me and my daughter were at risk of injury or just because of car stalling out explain to them that I wanted to leave the vehicle at the dealership and get a loaner car until the part was done and recall was done because I was not safe in the car they explain to me that they do not let people get rental cars or loaner cars because of this I contacted FCA in Michigan and they said the same thing to me also representative lied to me and told me that the rental company that deals with part of the company FCA was going to call me this afternoon which they didn't they don't have a part of the company that has rental in it which I already knew that called back and explain to another representative that I was very unhappy about being lied to I contacted corporate and person put me on hold and said the same thing to me that they will not help me with rental car I am not happy I just want to have a safe car driving for me and my daughter safety should not be put at risk because of vehicle not being safe for a recall I'm just not happy at all and I don't understand why a corporation or company will not provide a car to someone that's having a problem that cannot get something fixed because it's not their fault that the part is not made yet I don't know what to do I'm very unhappy and I cannot drive a vehicle anymore please help me I'm not sure what to do next but I'm getting ready to call the consumer general better Business bureau and I will go all the way to the top if I have to I am not happy and I will not risk my daughter's safety or life because of this vehicle I had already had the vehicle in the dealership for this oil problem a few years back and did not I take care of the problem and now I'm being told that I must continue to keep driving a vehicle that's not safe and putting my daughter's life in jeopardy in my own the vehicle stalling out in traffic I cannot put up with this please advise me with what I must do next thank you very much. William Sheppard

Preferred solution: Loaner vehicle

Paul G Nun

No customer service

Chrysler - No customer service

Good morning to everyone. I need your help getting the word out.

I will keep this as short as possible. I purchased a Dodge Ram 3500 very late in 2021. The truck has less than 48,000 miles on it. Ive had tremendous issues with the drive line.

I reached out to Chrysler customer service. That was a futile endeavor. They did not help at all. Customer service would not even provide me with a rental truck.

I then reached out to the CEO of Dodge directly, Mr. Timothy Kuniskis. His company email is the following tk9@***.com. Although Mr.

Kuniskis did not reach out personally. He did have a Mr. Mike MacDonald contact me to personally handle this till it was resolved. Mr.

Macdonalds contact information is as follows. Work phone number (586)274-****, email mike.macdonald@***.com Here is what Ive gone through. On 11/18/2023 my trucks transfer case detonated while driving through Sunbury PA. I live in West Virginia almost 3hrs.away.

This is the 3rd drive line issue in the last 6 months or so. As of 1/19/24 I still dont have a truck to drive. Chrysler has left me stranded since the breakdown. In total over the last 6 months my truck has been in multiple dealerships waiting for parts for repairs leaving me stranded with no form of transportation for 3 months or more.

Ive asked for a rental truck and was denied. I have asked for a buyback and was denied. The dealership that the truck is currently at got in a truck very much like my truck in terms of condition and mileage. The used car manager and myself thought it was the right truck to make a swap.

The dealership was willing to work with Chrysler to make that happen to get me back on the road. This was proposed to Mike Macdonald. As of right now 1/19/2024 I dont think he has even reach back out to Brian the used car manager at the dealership to discuss the possibility of it happening. He certainly did not respond to my e-mails suggesting it.

Neither did Mr. Timothy Kuniskis. A person would think when paying $60,000 dollars or more for a vehicle with the purchase of the extended warranty they should expect excellent customer service if and when an issue arises. This was just not the case.

What I need from all of you is to please forward this to all of your contacts. Also please copy and paste this warning and share on all forms of social media you belong to. I will be doing the same. We need to let everyone know that this kind of customer service is happening at Chrysler.

Everyone considering purchasing from Chrysler needs to go in knowing that this could happen to them.

I know Im one specific case of this kind of treatment and customer service. I hope this is the exception and not the norm.

Paul Gould

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unreliable truck no customer service

Preferred solution: Apology, compensation, truck swapped with like model that is reliable or preferred customer pricing an 8 year bumper to bumper warranty if I ever purchase again

User's recommendation: Beware of Chrysler,s customer service

Shaquana Sjv

I had the same issues with 2016 Chrysler 300c. The dealer and costumer services provides only with lip service.

No retail car, nothing even I have a warranty covering the rental car as well. I will never, never, never, buy a Chrysler products.

I have more than 20 friends and all of them made that decision based on my bad experience. I will , they will and pretty sure you will spread the words.

map-marker New York, New York

Problems with local dealer

Chrysler - Problems with local dealer
I put $500 down on a Demon 170 about 9 months ago , and the dealership is saying I never did ! I have the credit card receipt for the deposit.
Diana R Wlf

Complaint about a dealership

Went in for oil change ( had coupon on their locations website for full synthetic oil, )new spark plugs, and diagnose to see why tacking out at 4k rpm because of transmission slipping out of gear (had been in before with same issue). This was third time I had been in complaining about trans issues. I was told coupon ON THEIR WEBSITE was not valid they only used different oil. I said I wanted what was advertised, was told not available? Clearly bait n switch. I asked why was the coupon was on website and was very rudely told he had to check. Service guy acted like I was idiot and how dare I question his higher prices. Very condescending, made me feel like because I was a women, I had no clue what I was talking about. . Then as my boyfriend was walking up, service guy interrupted me to tell him to go to cashier to get his car? WHAT? We had to tell him he was there to get me. Every time I called to check on vehicle they added over 100 to bill. For oil change and spark plugs was charged over 588.00.(was told would get 10% military discount and GM eventually gave coupon price for oil change, after complaining) so bill was 35.00 cheaper. Was not given itemized bill and I guess they used new math because with military discount and coupons price. I only received 35.00 I stead of 88.00 I calculated it should have been. I asked to speak to service manager, who never contacted me despite service man saying he reached out 5x. Called GM. No response, so went to dealer. Most useless GM in history of the company. Kept saying 'i don't know.". Had no idea what was on website then said corp put coupons on and they had no control over what was there. . *** corp said they could remove it at any time).

I asked about transmission slipping and since I had lifetime warranty why they not replacing it. Was told if no computer codes then not having issues so corp would not honor warranty. I asked if they test drove while cruise was on.to see if slipped out of gearxat high speeds. Could not answer as he could not see service guys notes(seriously no clue what going on in his store), Tech notes said maybe reprogram transmission. They had done that previously and obviously was not working. Wanted to charge over 132.00 to reprogram trans. Asked if could be done as sign of good customer service since having issues with poor customer service from service guy was told hands were tied and was not allowed to discount or give customer service because of CorporateLer me stop here to say I have been going to this dealership for 12 years. Had seen many GM's come and go.i had one complaint over the years and GM at the time apologized and felt over backwards with good customer service giving me free oils change. It was service like that that kept me coming back. This GM was horrible and useless.

I asked to have them test drive before I left, with cruise control on, GM said he would have head tech do it. At that time I told GM I did not want service guy near me or my Jeep and not to Call or text me.While we waited for head tech to test drive, I saw the service guy walk into office talk to a woman for about ten minutes. Walked out and over to me with smirk on his face, handed me my keys said he test drove it and found no issue, let's get you ho cashier to pay and leave.

I asked to speak to GM again, he was busy but they put him on phone. When I asked him why the service guy rest drove Jeep and not the head tech as he told me I got his usual "I don't know" answer.

Since leaving dealership, I am still having transmission issues Called corporate to complain and was told they would investigate. In spite of GM assuring me he would take care of service guy not contacting me. I have received 3 text messages asking that I give him a 19 on my survey. I received an email asking me to fill out survey but was never given the link to the survey. Whe I replied to the email saying I did not get the link bi never heard back. Corp said it was not then who sent the survey it was individual dealership. So I'm not surprised I did not get link. I'm sure the GM didn't know.

I have not heard back from corporate (probably won't) as I told them I will never darken the door of that dealership again or did I want any contact from them.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Lifetime warranty
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Transmission replacement. Gm and service guy repremanded up to and including fired.

Noriah Dhz
map-marker Miami, Florida

Complement

Chrysler - Complement
Arrigo Chrysler Dodge of Fort Pierce, Fl has 2 Exceptional Employees, Cathy Makris and Josh Glavan. Both are professional, friendly, and awesome at their positions. Their knowledge of people and automobiles is quite visible and a breath of fresh air. A beautiful addition to the Dodge Chrysler family!

User's recommendation: I will buy my 3rd car there.

Tom L Vqf

Extended warranty

The 2020 Ram has an exhaust leak. It has 23k miles. The dealer (Parkway) says it's the manifolds and a flange mid-cab. The manifolds are covered but they are claiming that the flange is not. They want 400 dollars to replace 2 bolts and a gasket. Midas will do it for 85 dollars.
Cons:
  • Outrageous price

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Read the fine print before buying extended wRranty.

World F

I Been waiting parts 3 months not received

Chrysler - I Been waiting parts 3 months not received
Chrysler - I Been waiting parts 3 months not received - Image 2
I m waiting parts 3 months for my ram truck air suspension parts dealer didnt get it yet because no parts mopar keeps delaying thx for stress 3 months l will never by vehicle Chrysler own .

Preferred solution: They can by my truck l don’t wanna drive anymore

User's recommendation: If u wanna stress by Ram no one will help u including dealer because no parts to fixing

Steve F Dxx

| map-marker Holmdel Township, New Jersey

Buhler Dodge NJ

September 2023 car was approaching end of warranty

Water pump blew Car overheated extremely with no sign on dash until smoke came from hood, shut car down towed to dodge, they replaced water pump and sent me on my way i called back next day telling stealer ship its having a hard time cranking most likely due to internal damage, they told me car started at shop and there was nothing they could do, 4 months later car had no power and i shut it off and went to restart, no crank, Motor is seized piston rings are cooked from the initial overheat that they wouldn't fix properly the first time and now there telling me they cant help me because im out of warranty. and if i leave car there and try to get ahold of FCA while its there they will charge me STORAGE FEES!!! the nerve don't ever buy or have your vehicles serviced at BUHLER Dodge/ram/Chrysler in Hazlet NJ on RT 35

User's recommendation: Dont Buy from BUHLER in NJ

Edward M Lde

Build quality

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYSLER PRODUCT!!! They hold their parts and literally make the absolute worst vehicles. I have a 2015 jeep renegade trail hawk that has a recall and theyre hoarding the parts! Literally has a 2021 Dodge Challenger and they took 6 weeks to get the parts for steering Colum which didnt even fix it. Their vehicles are trash! Do not waste your money!!!
Loss:

Preferred solution: Their company shut down

User's recommendation: Do not buy!

Cindy P Duv

Verified Reviewer

Jeep has corrosion on due to engineers

Your engineer design screwed up my jeep theres corrosion on almost all of the hood hinges all of the hinges and I ceramic coated my vehicle filmed my vehicle and put hinge covers on my vehicle to protect it and nobody will replace that back on my vehicle. it was not my fault. It was your engineers.
Loss:

Preferred solution: My stuff put back on my jeeo

PATRICIA B Aec

Life time warranty

We bought our pt in 08 with a lifetime warranty on drive train. I have only service the car at advantage dodge Chrysler they tell when the car needs tires, rotation whatever it needs to keep it running smoothly and it works perfectly love my cay I take very good cate of it 87000 miles.

Well the cv joints are leaking and they said my warranty is null and void because I didn't take it for inspection. I was never told it has to be inspection for the warranty I was never told about that detail so I don't have a lifetime warranty anymore and it will cost 1000.

for repair. I am so hurt that they are treating me like this especially since I only gave taken my car car to advantage dodge Chrysler someone should have told us the rules of the warranty

Pros:
  • Never again
Cons:
  • I love my pt cruiser

Preferred solution: My warranty reinstated

User's recommendation: Ask questions about everything when you by a car there not cheap

Guest

CV joints are considered a wear-and-tear item and not covered under the drivetrain warranty.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article