i just bought a used 2012 dodge ram 1500 st crew cab and the price we agreed on was $ 20, 996.after i got home and had a good look at the paperwork, i saw that they charged me $22, 996 i have the add to prove the price.i traded in my old truck for $2000, looks like they got it for free.i went back to the dealer and they told me thats the way it works, so i left mad and later found out they gave me an extended warranty for $2, 150 that expires in 2017.the funny thing is that my factory warranty expires in 2017.they couldnt give me any paperwork on the extended warranty cuz of computer problems(she said) .it obvious she sold me a bogus extended warranty.thats not all, i bought life insurance for $1652.37 and disability insurance $1672.27 from the finance company and the dealer added these 2 figures to their price too even before it was sent to the finance company, so im paying for it twice.i am out $7474.64 in total and that doesnt even include the gst and pst i would have saved.i have contacted chrysler canada and just waiting to see if i hear back.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Always read what you sign....

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #722192

I just bought a used charger and they managed to not only add $7200 to the price like you said "on the paperwork" but they actually gave me a new "Purchase Agreement" with a change in the interest rate. My 1.99 was only good for 12 months.

sorry for your loss but you might wanna share the name of dealership who did this so we all can avoid it.