Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Ripoff

22 of 780 Chrysler reviews

I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by a pleasant young lady. I informed her of my need of an inspection sticker, and that I was also there to inquire about the FOB key recall related to my vehicle, as per the notice I had received in the mail.

She asked me to step out of the vehicle and she plugged a reading device into the computer access harness. She confirmed the recall and asked me to pull in the driveway when signaled. When the time came, I exited my vehicle and headed for the waiting room. About an hour later I was given some papers to sign authorizing some work and I DECLINED when I saw the before tax and hidden fee/charges total of $3452.00...YIKES!

This outrageous estimate had NOTHING, absolutely nothing mentioning the FOB RECALL or the INSPECTION...HA!

Sure, my check engine light had been burning steady for about a week.

The check engine light was due to a clogged EGR valve, (Advanced Auto Parts, $95.95+tax, in stock!), I installed in 30 mins,

compared to their $575...whew!

and I had already ordered a replacement driver's side mirror, 7/21/2016, (Advanced Auto Parts, $133.91 total), compared to their $350...ouch!

Rear window wiper blade, $9.95 in stock, need I say more?

YES! Their "Additional Needed Sales" estimate also stated 3 oil leaks; power steering lines, transmission lines, and a lower intake gasket costing $805, $680, and $835 respectively.

When I returned to the garage, I sat in my car running with a stopwatch for 15 minutes, backed the car out and away from that parking spot and observed only a small condensate puddle had accumulated on the ground.

WHAT LIARS!

Well, I should say thank you for telling me what ELSE my car needed for inspection...

So, don't WASTE your time here, as you will WASTE your hard earned $$$.

They charged me $214.48 for "diagnostics".

BE FOREWARNED.

PS I do have photos and receipts to back up this claim.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Deceit
    • Untrustworthy
    • Scam
    • Liars
    • Failure to address point of service request

Reason of review:
Chrysler Corporation Service Department
Review category
Dealers
review #904282 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chrysler? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 780 Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chrysler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler.
Filing a new complaint about
×