Turnaround Time

October 24th 2017 my car went in for service, (2015 Chrysler 200) had a problem where the brake pedal gets really stiff and the car doesn't start.This is the 2nd time I bring it in for this problem.

1st time they replaced the battery, this time they gave me a new key fob. The driver side seat was making noise and they replaced part of it too. This all took a week and a half. During this time my service adviser contacted me once after I called and emailed for updates.

Finally Friday Nov. 3rd I again call for an update and was told the car should be ready by 3;30-4pm. I get a call at 6:30 pm that the car was ready but I was already home. I had till 5pm on Sat.

to pick up the car and return the rental, as they do not offer loaners. I had an emergency and could not pick up by 5pm and they did not work with me at all instead charged me 2 days rental totaling $92.00. The dealer closes on Sundays and they closed Sat at 5pm. Why charge me the days???

In the end, my car's heated seats are not working after the new install.

Extremely disappointed with the service at this dealer and the lack of courtesy and customer service.Needles to say, that after this and other experiences with Chrysler service, I have decided never to lease Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge.

Review about: Chrysler Car Repair.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments