Chrysler would not acknowledge visible rust on my Mini Van.I took it to the dealer twice for photos and evaluation, and sent in my own photo's once.

It has taken over 2 months for them to accept the fact that rust exists in one spot, but not the other more visible spot.

I paid extra ($1200) for rust proofing and an extended warranty at initial purchase.I am amazed at the way Chrysler Canada treats their customers, and wonder why anyone would ever want to buy a vehicle from them if the they will not stand up behind their product and warranty packages.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. chriyslersucks is overall dissatisfied with Chrysler. The most disappointing about 2010 chrysler town and country at Chrysler was lack of integrity and clear avoidance of customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chrysler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Chrysler to other companies on our site.

Comments