We have 2 PC Cruisers, a 2001 and 2008.My wife took here 2008 in every time they alerted here it was time for an oil change.

And every time there was "urgent" repairs needed. Last time, after taking it in for oil, I had my son in-law (mechanic) take a look. He was nothing, but we found a leak, which should have been noticed at the shop...took it in, told them it was still under warranty. They held up the repair so they could fax info over to home office....who later came back and said the transmission warranty was now voided, as it had passed the 60,000 mile (was about 62000) and oil changes were to infrequent...huh??

We took it in every time, and never received an alert on the transmission....a 65+ year old woman...rarely goes over 55mph....yet they cancel us!These were the first and now the last Chrysler products we will ever purchase...poor customer service!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Chrysler. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Chrysler to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was voiding of waranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler 2008 chrysler pt cruiser for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

I had the same problem with my 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Touring Van.only difference mine was at the dealership who said they would upgrade my warranty if I came in.

I did they tried to SELL me another car.I blame the dealership because I love my car.