The first thing I asked about was Chrysler handicap and military incentives.Sales man Keith, said he had several Town & Country vans he could get me some good deals on.

They bought two low mileage vans to front of the dealership I wondered why no new vehicles, both were good looking used vehicles, loaded with everything we needed., he then comes out from an office and tells me he had found the perfect van, it was not on the lot but, would be tomorrow. It looked great in pictures he show, reading the description it looked great' they proceeded to full out the paper work I assumed that it was preaproval so everything would be ready when the car came in. I am on oxygen and in a wheel chair with incureable disease primary pulmonary hypertension and conjestive heart failure, and had bought a new Buick Regal from dealership 6 mo before, so I did not expect to be screwed by the dealer. The salesman said it was a one owner but neglected to tell me it was a rental car company, I never would have bought it.

Also it had no options we needed it was a stripped version, also there was a chip in the windshield . I tried to reach the salesman and he would not return my calls.

My wife finally spoke with him and he said he would call back with a time to bring it in to be fixed.I did buy extended warranty, and have several other problems which needs to be fixed.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments