I took my 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude that I have had 4 months to dealer for brake problems, transmission issues (shifting into gear but not moving), check engine light coming on and off, and a bad idling vibration.They told me they had to order the brakes & rotors and they would be here in 2 days and the rest of the issues they perceived would be taken care of with the 10 computer updates it needed.

The check engine light has not come on again and the transmission issues have not reoccurred, however, the idling issue is even somewhat worse (I also took it back 1 week after having it for the same idling issue to only be told that it was suppose to be like that).So I am paying for and having to drive a brand new vehicle that is unsafe for me with both the front rotors and front brake pads completely shot and vibrates uncontrollably while idling.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tburkett stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of responsiveness and lack of customer service and dangerous design flaw. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 jeep renegade latitude and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Chrysler needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 jeep renegade latitude in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chrysler.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments