2006 Jeep Liberty August of 2009, the driver side window drive assembly (cable and lifter) broke inside the door so of course the window didn't work.$ 300+ and only 3 years later the same thing has happened.

It will cost another $ 300. I have put so much money into this Jeep. Most of which has been normal maintenance, well except for the top end of the engine needing work, fuel line from tank to engine needing to be replaced, normal right. Anyway, seems to me there is an underlying problem, same window again.

Chrysler says it can only warranty the part for 1 year. The dealership did state that there were problems with earlier Liberty windows too.

I will pay the $ 300 but you can be rest assured we will not have another Chrysler product in our family.

Had an Experience with Chrysler?

Comments

Chrysler Car Review from Discovery Bay, California Chrysler "This vehicle here is an extraordinary vehicles I know it will be just as hot as a Chrysler 300 a Dodge Charger and Challenger this vehicle has similarities there are..." Read more Chrysler - 2014 Jeep Compass Review from Decatur, Alabama Chrysler "CROOKS! Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass, under warranty, LEMON!!! Chrysler can't fix intermittent starting problems happening since purchase! Been in shop 8 times and still no solution! Chryslers ..." Read more 2013 Chrysler Town and Country trim Chrysler "We have a 2013 Town and Country with approx. 32,000 mi and pieces of the trim are just falling off. First it was the drivers side plastic covering the LED..." Read more Chrysler is *** Chrysler "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more