This has been my first Jeep purchased in my life and I will never buy another vehicle from Chrysler in my life. This has been the worst overall experience I have ever had.

I purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK Altitude on January 31st of this year fully loaded for $44,000 roughly. Within the first week it started having issues. When I would drive it for more than 15 minutes and turned it off, it would not turn on until the engine cooled down. I have taken it in 5+ times now since January 31st.

It's been in the shop for 37 days now since January 31st trying to get the same issue fixed. Nobody knows what is wrong with it. I have opened a case with the attorney general office, I have an open case with Chrysler - case number 337-395-21. So out of the roughly 75 days I have owned it, it's been in the shop half of the time and broken down the other 32 out of 37 days.

I have been trying to just get a new Jeep but NOBODY will help me out. Everyone just keeps giving me the run around. The Customer service has been the worst I have ever had in my life. I had been talking to a lady named Megan - 844 533 7928 ext 81146 and she just went MIA - I have left 10 Voicemails for her in the past 2 weeks with no responses.

I have been trying to get a hold of a supervisor. About 2 weeks ago she said her supervisor would be reaching out to me in 1-2 days and I never heard from anyone. I cannot get anything accomplished with this place whatsoever. I have already contacted an attorney and filled out the complaint form for NCDS.

This is absolutely ridiculous and customers should not be treated this way.

I want a new Jeep or just terminate my lease at this point and give the Jeep back. This Jeep is 100% a Lemon and Chrysler should have done something about it a long time ago for me.

Review about: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jk Altitude Car.

Preferred solution: Replacement or get out of lease .

I didn't like: Excessive repairs.

Comments

Chrysler customer service is the worst ever. I don't think they have outgoing phone service since no one has called me back as they said they would. After you buy a Chrysler product your on your own